& this is just a blog

Saturday 19 August 2017

THE COLOURFUL SIDE OF LONDON


I had to do a second post on my London trip because I love the edgy boho side of the city and I just wanted to share these photos with you. We had a wander down a tunnel filled with graffiti near Waterloo and I just couldn't resist the photo opportunity. I do love colourful graffiti and it's always a great backdrop for photos. Lord knows if I lived closer this would be one of my daily spots for fashion photography. After the quick photoshoot we got the tube to Camden town, had a mooch around the market and wandered around for ages trying to decided which delicious food to eat. I ended up having Pulled pork noodles which were scrummy. We did a little light shopping and I took a million photos, so here's some of the photos that made the cut.






Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig