& this is just a blog

Saturday 19 August 2017

LONDON IN A DAY


I've been to London once before but  I didn't do any of the touristy things, we went purely for the shopping. This time around I tried to crush in as much as I could into six hours, obviously I haven't even began to scratch the surface. London has so many different personalities, it can shift from classy to hippy in a tube stop. I have to say I'm partial to either. We started off in Paddington station and pretty much got around by tube. I really hate the tube but it is essential for travel around London especially if you are in a hurry. We had a little walk around Leister square and then moved on to Covent Garden where we had lunch. I only had a chicken and bacon sandwich but look how yummy it looks. So if you are in Covent garden I recommend Davy's wine merchants. I managed to cram in Leister square, china town, Covent garden,Trafalgar square, Westminster and Camden. It was a rush and my feet are very sore but I had such a lovely day. I'm just going to leave it as that and pop my photos in.





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig