& this is just a blog

Sunday 6 August 2017

LADUREE PARIS



The last time I was in Paris I was thirteen and I had no appreciation for anything fancy and had no idea what a macaron was. The nearest store is in London and seen as though I live up north and its a good six hour drive it doesn't seem quite worth a trip. So when I stumbled upon a Laduree whilst walking to the Spanish steps in Rome, I jumped at the opportunity to purchase some famous macarons.
Can we just appreciate how beautiful the window display is. The colour palette is right up my street, and I guess you could say that this is one of my attractions to this brand. I am a sucker for packaging, yes I wanted the delicious treats but I also wanted to keep the beautiful box and bag. 


I only purchased a small box that fits two macarons in. Mainly because I wanted to eat them straight away and I was pretty sure they wouldn't survive the journey home. I chose this gorgeous pink box with the beautiful gold Laduree logo on the front. I will proudly be placing this on my dresser along with the gorgeous pea green bag. Choosing a flavour was very daunting mainly because there were so many and that they all looked so good. Finally I settled on Champagne and strawberry candy, I have too say that they were as tasty as they looked. I am hoping that on my trip to London in a few weeks time I can get a bigger box and try more of the flavours! I'm a little sad that I didn't get a salted caramel one because it looked to yummy! So keep your eyes peeled for more Laduree posts and if you have any flavour suggestions please let me know!



Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig