& this is just a blog

Tuesday 31 July 2018

Peggy Porschen's


I'm pretty sure that everyone in the bloggersphere has been to Peggy's, but seen as though I live right up north it's still a massive novelty to me. So I forced Nath on the train and three different tubes to get there. I must say that considering that it was my first time navigating the tube without a southerner to assist me, we survived. For any tube nervous travellers I'd recommend downloading the tube map app, it allows you to plan your journey and tells you pretty much where you need to go; after that if you are on foot google maps is always a good shout. Me and Nath have navigated many a city break on trusty google maps.

If you fancy going to peggy's expect a little bit of a wait, it's very popular thanks to the explosion of posts on instagram. We managed to get a seat outside, seen as though the weather was good. It's pretty clear to see why people flock to visit it this cutesy little spot, the exterior is so beautiful and mainly unique. I was a little surprised how small the list of cupcake flavours were but I really enjoyed the salted caramel that I ended up getting. I had a berry tea and nath had a coke, all and all it came to £11 which i don't really think is too bad, considering you are paying for the ambiance. Is it the best cake I have ever eaten, probably not. What it does offer is unique and beautiful surroundings, a break from the hustle and bustle of London and the perfect opportunity for an insta shot and a very nice little cupcake. If you hate things that are hyped this probably isn't for you, but if you appreciate aesthetically pleasing things then of course you will see the attraction.

I personally think it's worth the coin, pretty plates, pastel colours and delicate little cupcakes are all up my street, but everyone knows I'm a sucker for presentation. I'll leave it there and let the images speak for themselves. 



Let me know if you've visited peggy's and if you think it's worth the hype.
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig