& this is just a blog

Tuesday 1 May 2018

Those Hippie Vibes

I adore festival season, because my inner boho babe just loves all things glittery, floral and sometimes just downright outrageous. When i saw these orange and pink paisley flares, I knew I had to have them. Sixteen year old me would have wore these casually on the daily, my style's changed a little since then but occasionally I still dabble in a more muted boho style. Usually whilst I'm on holiday. I paired them with a simple black crop top and some huge wedges, I really wanted to wear a white crop with these but mine got dirty with suncream.. I wore my big hoop earrings and a delicate necklace that has my star sign on it. (If your wondering I'm a Libra)  I have honestly fallen head over heels for these trousers and this shoot has made me want to buy more colourful clothes! I have already made another 'festival' purchase to keep your eyes peeled for another burst of colour! ps how cute is the pink villa! Let me live there pls. #dreamhouse





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig