& this is just a blog

Saturday 28 October 2017

HALLOWEEN COUNTDOWN: THE JOKER


 Seen as though my face is currently recovering from flu, my very tolerant boyfriend let me continue this series and do a Halloween look on him. I wanted to play with latex and do a slit mouth, so naturally I thought of doing the joker. Apart from being pretty laborious layering all that latex and loo   roll the rest of the look is really simple, white face, black eyes and green hair. If you are wearing a lower cut top you could also do some tattoos. I think it'd be great to write wanna play a game across the chest. Simple but effective! Hope you're all having a good Halloween weekend. Hopefully I can cram in a couple last looks in before Tuesday! Oh and thanks again Nath.


Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig