& this is just a blog

Thursday 5 October 2017

Bow Bear's 5th Birthday

I'm one of those sad people who like to treat their dogs like children. If you are also one of those people, or maybe you just like the idea of dogs dressed in party hats this is the post for you. I have had my little Maltese bow for five years now and she is the apple of my eye. My boyfriend is fully aware that in the event of a fire the dogs rescued before him and that the dog gets prime sleeping spot on the bed, we mere humans must work around her desired position. As clearly stated I spoil her rotten and this year is no exception because I decided to throw her a little birthday party. I sourced a dog friendly birthday cake and bought some party hats for her and her best pal Millie. The cake is mainly why I want to post this, as well as the fact that they both look adorable.  The cake is from https://www.doggiepatisserie.co.uk ( I ordered via not on the highstreet) and not only does it look incredible, the dogs really enjoyed it. My little white fluff ball is pretty picky and she wolfed this down so it must be tasty. Not only that but I ordered this pretty late and it still arrived on her birthday exactly, despite that the delivery states it can take longer but they will try to meet your delivery needs. I am so impressed with this business its clear a lot of thought is put into it and they even add your dogs name for no extra charge. So if you want to be a little extra like me, I can't recommend this company enough. Final thing to add is that I considered having a slice myself it smelt that bloody good! Oh and I got the party hats from pound land in case anyone is curious! 





Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig