& this is just a blog

Monday 13 February 2017

GOTTA LOOK CUTE FOR CUPID



I'm sure you are well aware that its valentines day tomorrow and I couldn't resist throwing something together for the occasion. When I imagine valentines, I think of very cutesy pinks and glitters, very girly so I decided to use something thats been sitting in my draw for a while now.  It's called Lets Roll  by MAC and it's from the dazzle shadow collection, which is basically really glittery shadows, pretty much pressed pigments. I bought this because the colour was just beautiful, but I hadn't found a suitable time to try it out. That is until now, I'm becoming a little more daring with my colour range and I'm trying to give the neutrals a little break. I played around with some colours in a similar colour range and this is the look I came up with.


I basically blended a neutral taupe and Cranberry by mac into the crease, with a nice fluffy brush. I then patted Love Letter from the ABH Modern Renaissance palette into the outer corners followed by a small bit of black in the outer crease and corner. I then added the Let's Roll to the lid with a flat shader brush and a bit of fix plus. Winged liner is Kat Von D Tattoo Liner in Taboo  , Which I am in love with because its so sharp and easy to use. Finally I highlighted the inner corners with an iridescent shade and added some Red Cherry Lashes.


I hope you enjoyed this look, it was fun to create but I must say I am totally out of the swing of wearing falsies, I legit wanted to pull them off whilst I was out they irritate me that much. Other than that so pleased on how this turned out, I think it's pretty easy to replicate and also very wearable considering the colours. Hope you all have a lovely valentines day, even if its just spent loving yourself!

PS I have hyperlinked some of the items listed straight to the website I purchased from if anyone is interested.

<div id="fb-root"></div>
<script>(function(d, s, id) {
  var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0];
  if (d.getElementById(id)) return;
  js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id;
  js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/en_GB/sdk.js#xfbml=1&version=v2.9";
  fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs);
}(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk'));</script>
Share:

No comments

Post a Comment

Blog Design Created by pipdig